The Association of Fundraising Professionals Central Florida Chapter is pleased to announce winners for this year’s National Philanthropy Day. Please join title sponsors Chase, Duke Energy, Heart of Florida United Way, Orange Appeal, Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes, and Rollins College in congratulating the following recipients:
- RAFMAN Club – Outstanding Civic and Service Organization
- Bank of America – Heart of Florida United Way Award for Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation
- Westgate Resorts Foundation’s Hospitality Helps Initiative – Orlando Health Award for Outstanding Philanthropic Foundation
- Christopher Beck – David R. Roberts Youth in Philanthropy Award
- The Conductive Education Center of Orlando – Embraced by Grace Champions for Children Award
- Grace Medical Home “Let’s Say Grace” – Excellence in Fundraising by a Nonprofit Organization
- John W. Bozard – Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Bryce West – Community Foundation of Central Florida Award for Outstanding Philanthropist
- Sue Foreman – Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Gerald “Jerry” Hilbrich – H. Clifford Lee Lifetime Achievement Award
About AFP Central Florida
The Association of Fundraising Professionals is a membership organization that promotes philanthropy and fosters the growth and development of fundraising professionals through advocacy, research, education, and certification. AFP and the AFP Central Florida Chapter require member adherence to a code of ethical standards and practices. To learn more, please visit www.afpcentralflorida.org
About National Philanthropy Day in Central Florida
Once a year, the Association of Fundraising Professionals Central Florida Chapter (AFP) is proud to recognize and honor many heroes who make dreams come true through a community-wide event called National Philanthropy Day. This year’s sold-out event will held on Friday, November 22 at the Ritz Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes, and will be hosted by Marc Middleton and Bill Shafer from the popular “Growing Bolder” program. Special guest Andrew Watt, FInstF, President and CEO, Association of Fundraising Professionals International will also be present.
Special thanks to AFP Central Florida’s Chair of National Philanthropy Day Valerie Mardle for her leadership in 2014!
For more National Philanthropy Day program,
please refer to Orange Appeals Nov/Dec 2013 issue.