AFP Central Florida is recruiting volunteer leaders for its 2016 Board of Directors. The AFP Central Florida board is comprised of talented AFP members who plan and implement programs that support the professional growth of our members; and whose support helps to advance the fundraising profession in our region. Board members commit to serving a one-year term beginning January 1, 2016. Each board position has a specific area of responsibility and works with other board members in an integrated and collaborative manner to achieve the chapter’s annual objectives and long-term goals. Expectations are outlined in the nomination package with additional individual discussions scheduled during slate creation.
- Complete the attached 2016 Board of Directors application. Only AFP Central Florida members in good standing are eligible to apply.
- Submit the AFP CFC Board Application Package 2016 as an email attachment to email@example.com.
- A member of the AFP Committee on Directorship will contact you to discuss your application and areas of interest.
- Applicants will be notified on or before November 5, 2015 with results of board selection.
- A proposed slate of 2016 Board of Directors will be compiled by the Committee on Directorship and emailed to the AFP Central Florida membership by November 4, 2015.
- A vote to approve the 2016 Board of Directors slate will occur at the AFP Central Florida annual meeting on Wednesday, December 9, 2015. Only AFP Central Florida members in good standing are eligible to vote.